Friday, April 29, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday

1. I am looking forward to going home after 2 weeks away... Not that these weeks have been bad, but home is great too :)

2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is miley cyrus haha I can't help it :)



3. My favorite car is Aston Martin Vanquish S... or Minis, Smarts, VW Golf GTIs and definately the new Subaru Impreza!.. that about covers it!



4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be warm! Like 23-25°C with no humidity... and a gentle breeze... mmm perfection!

5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is watch a good movie - like a romcom.. or read a book.. or just lay on my bed and talk it through with Mr Peck

6. This weekend I will be driving home...

7. If I were a color, I'd be green because it's the best! It's fresh, natural and vibrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!