Friday, March 4, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Fill in the Blanks from the little things we do

The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is  tooollld ya! And definitely these little friends "..."

Today I am thankful for  my husband who came home and cleaned so that I didn't have to do as much.. and that I don't have class on Friday :)

My best friend is Stephanie...It always surprises me how similar we are. And how even if we don't talk in ages and ages, we just carry on like we were never apart. She always knows what I mean and makes me laugh. She's fun! And also, Mr Peck of course - the best friend that I know will always be there and always love me no matter what.

A quirky thing about me is  that I am scared of butterflies...

This weekend I  am going to celebrate my birthday with my family and then put together some cards for an order I just got :) Yippee!! What fun. I will hopefully work a little bit more on Flashbox Creative's new look too.

Something that worries me is  not that much these days. I know that God's got everything sorted and everything that happens is part of His plan. What's there to worry about when you know that?!

On my night stand you would find  my Ipod, my Bible, a book or two, hairbands, bobbypins and probably my phone.. This is if I had a night stand. I actually have a shelf above my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!