Friday, November 19, 2010

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Because the little things we do fill in the blanks is on Thanksgiving (and not really something we celebrate here - although i like the idea) I'm going back to a previous one ...


1.   When I get a day to myself I like to be totally lazy! 

2.  High school was....  hmmm... well, I was on distance education until year 10. Then I went to school for the social side of it and to see what it was like. I liked it in year 10 then I got to year 11 and let's just say me and high school girls don't mix. Not a fun year that one... so I left and went back on DE...

3.  A little dream I have is to be able to speak Spanish fluently!

4.  A big dream I have is to travel to a lot of places... and have enough money to buy a place and have babies hehe.

5.  If I could drive any car my pick would be an Aston Martin vanquish.... yes please!!



6.  A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was ask me at a later date..... I can't think of a time when I felt amazingly beautiful. I think I'm ok in general (when I make the effort) but never stunning.

7.  Tomorrow I will.... go to church and take a break from study! Yipeee! Only one more assignment to go.. and it's a biggy - all my studio work is due. I feel like I've been working on it forever and I have nothing much to show... oh well... hopefully they see the effort I've put into the thinking behind it haha.. eeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!