Friday, November 12, 2010

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Oh!
It's Friday again :) 
I didn't do this last week coz I wasn't here.. but yipee for this weeks Fill in the Blanks from the little things we do

1.   The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was  deciding to go on a mission trip to Thailand a few weeks before it left, when most people going had been planning it for around a year... I had to think pretty hard about this one, I don't do many spontaneous things :( especially since I've been married... 
It's not Mr Peck's fault.. I've just gotten a little boring these days  :(

2.  The best gift I've ever received was all the countless little gifts Mr Peck buys me.. Like the other night he came home from the shops with Ferrero Rochers (my favourites) and 2 different magazines (Notebook & Delicious) that I'd never bought but thought would be cool... he does cute thoughtful things like this all the time :)

3.  A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was when Mr Peck serenaded me with a song at our wedding hehe.. that monkey didn't see that coming!

4.  I can't leave the house without  my handbag including phone, lip cream, wallet, keys (and Mr Peck ;)

5.  My favorite day of the week is Saturday  because it's a day of complete rest and I get to go to church ... and sometimes I even get to spend it with my family :) Awesome!

6.  Something that can always make me laugh is  Mr Peck. (wow, so many of these answers are the same!!)

7.  My perfect day would include  relaxing in the sun at the beach or beside a pool at a resort, having a nice mocktail or other beverage equally as yummy, going for a massage and/or a bit of shopping at my favourite shops (including newly found Seed Femme) then having dinner with the family and playing board games.. hehee or something like that :)
But it must have lots of rest time and juice and of course Mr Peck :) haha

2 comments:

  1. YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE ONE PRETTY SWEET MAN!!!!

    XO
    MONICA

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, sure do :) thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Comment away!