1. Blogging is something I wish I was better at... It's cool to have somewhere to put things that inspire me and have others like them too.
2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is umm, pretty much most of the fashion these days. I wish I was more fashionable.. but I'm not.. mostly the problem is I don't have enough money to keep up & also I'm too tall for a lot of the fashions, like short little summer dresses... and high heels!
3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is marrying my best friend :)
4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose probably beach. I grew up in the mountains so it's kinda normal for me... having said that I love mountains. And only beach if it's hot. Somewhere like the Maldives!
5. A talent I wish I had is being able to sew clothes and make patterns. I can do the basics.. but not much more. Also to crochet! I can do chain stitch ;) haha (and maybe a little more)
6. A talent I do have is I can knit :) and play clarinet. And... I think I've got a talent for photography & graphic design... still working on it - you be the judge (Flashbox Creative)
7. This week was a fair bit better than last week. I was in a pretty scary car accident last week... This week I was back from holidays and back to college.. but we got to go to a dump shop (a place near the tip that sells refuse and recycled stuff) and I found all these super cool sewing machines. I'm pretty sure some of them work... so I'm excited about them!
[somewhat like this one... 1970s-80s age I think]
Questions from the little things we do