Monday, October 11, 2010

combat boots

Hello.
I've been away for a little while.
I forgot to tell you.
Oops.

Anyway.
I want some combat boots.
They are radical.

A few months ago Mr Peck & I watched Sarah Connor Chronicles and that's when I first liked them.
Actually I pretty much liked everything Sarah Connor wears! I wanna be a Terminator hunter....!




Now... They are actually in the shops. Talk about being ahead of the times!! hehe

Here are some I found...


Large Image View
from Betts


    
From Forever21 [Who aren't in Australia it seems :( ]

Ladies Brown Military Style combat Army Lace up Ankle Worker Boots Size 3 4 5 6 7 8
Via Amazon [not sure what the brand is]

See by Chloé Foldover Combat Boot    Vanessa Bruno Fur Leather Boot
From CHLOÉ 


49374-CAMEL     shearing lined buckle strap bootie
From GoJane


That'll do for now :)
I found links to heaps here - not sure what this place is but it's good for inspiration!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh la la. Those shoes are pretty fierce! I want to be a terminator hunter too ;-) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right! Thanks for your comments! Always exciting to know someone actually reads this!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Comment away!