Thursday, April 5, 2012

Welcome to.... Tinker Finca!

Hi Guys...

FIKS*D is no more! Most of my links around the place have been updated and http://fiksd.blogspot.com is now just sitting around directing people to here... http://tinkerfinca.blogspot.com!

I'm a bit excited and I LOVE my new name.. Thanks to Sarah for helping with the Tinker part!! I will be sending her a little something for the help :) (ps I haven't told her that yet!!)

Just wanted to let you know that the blog might look a little funny while I'm making the changes... but hope you keep reading!

x

4 comments:

  1. Ah! I'm totally blushing and now the suspense is killing me ;)


    - Sarah
    A Girl In Transit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you can send me your postal address that would be fantastic! You can email it to tinkerfinca@gmail.com
      Also, what's your favourite colour?

      Delete
  2. Hi, I love your blog! I have been following FIKS*D using bloglovin but it won't let me follow your new site. I really want to! Is there any way you could set it up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just letting you know that Tinker Finca is now set up on Bloglovin!

      Delete

Hello! Comment away!