Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Regulars?

Well.......
I am terrible with regular posting. So bad. I wish I was better, but I have really been struggling with inspiration lately.  Do you ever just get in a bit of a rut?

My main problem is that I don't have one direction for my blog, I've got a few and sometimes it gets super annoying... but after taking a little break and stepping back and looking at my blog and what I want to get out of it, I've decided to try and do some regular posts.





1. Food/Recipe Posts - I usually cook something new every night and I know from experience that sometimes it's hard to find good, tried and delicious recipes. So I'm going to post up recipes of what I'm cooking.

2. DIY's - I kind of tinker with craft... I do a bit here, a bit there and then nothing for ages so I'm going to really step it up and create regularly.  Pretty excited that 30 Days of Creativity is coming up again! I also have a growing list of ideas so ... should be good!

3. Hair/Beauty/Fashion -  I'm no expert, but I love experimenting and trying new looks so I will share them with you. I think I'll be relying on a bit of Pinterest here!

4. Design - I'm a freelance Graphic Designer by day, always trying to get work so I'm going to share what I'm working on, or what I'm inspired by.

What do you think? Anything else you want to see on here?

(I just edited out all the 'will try', 'I might', 'I should' and replaced them with 'I will!')


1 comment:

  1. I think these are all great ideas. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you post. It seems scary at first, but then all of a sudden it flows out of you and then you end of spreading all your posts out and scheduling them. I hope you have fun!

    - Sarah
    agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Comment away!