Monday, May 2, 2011

Sketchy Sketch

Welcome to Sketchy Sketch Monday! Each Monday I will share a sketch with you in the hope of re-sparking my creativity! I was looking through my uni books a few weeks ago and found out that I used to draw some pretty cool things! Here's hoping I start doing that again :)

In celebration of past creative genius and mourning for lost sketching skill, here are some sketches from my uni book of 2007. Next week I hope to have some new stuff to share!



Apologies for not doing Craft Room yesterday - we were driving allllll day! 
Can't wait to share something crafty next week :)

Watch out for tomorrows feature post - Look At Me - where each Tuesday I will be doing a little bit of a 'look book' meets tutorial meets inspiration. 

And to make it even easier to remember - why not Follow Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!