Friday, May 27, 2011

Fill in the Blanks


Ok, so yesterday my laptop died... so I don't have any of my old fonts of  blog design files :( So that kind of sucks! And today was my grandpa's funeral.. so it was a sad day...
Fill in the Blanks from the little things we do ... this week Mr Peck is playing along too! Go check his answers out at Elements of Life.


1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to the tropics or something and I would bring my husband, of course! Duh! And swimmers and camera and a book and lots of sunscreen!

2. Something I often rant about is how the youth of today's church don't really have strong values and how much it bugs me... that and how long it takes for the washing to dry in cold weather. Aand how I hate having a damp house haha... not much really.

3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is milk and usually eggs and cheese. Lucky I'm only vegetarian  not vegan! I don't know how people do that! Mind you, I drink soy milk (Mr Peck drinks leche de vaca - aka cows milk)

4. My "life-saving" product is lip cream and my volumising heat-activated spray for my hair. Love that stuff!

5. A friend is someone who never judges you and always has a positive word to say. Also, someone who shares the little moments and can cheer you up when you are sad. 

6. If I could write my own blank it would be If I found a dragon, what would I feed it? 

7. My favorite kind of art is paintings like Kathryn del Barton's. Love her stuff and on Monday I got to see some of it close up.. Amazing!! She has a painting in the Archibald...


I saw this one and another... the details are so amazing. So many dots and lines and the colour is spectacular. Photos really do it no justice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!