Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

Today I'm Grateful For

  • Having money every time we need it. It seems like every time something bad/big comes up we get a new job or get paid for a job. I don't know how it works (well I do actually, I'm pretty sure God's got something to do with). Makes me think of this Bible verse
"Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat of what you will drink...Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you of more value than they?... Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things." Matthew 6:25-34 Abbreviated

  • My mum! Mother's Day is coming up and it always makes me realise how amazing a mum I have (my dad is pretty awesome too). I can not even think of a time when my mum was too busy to stop and have a chat, or a time when I didn't feel loved by her. I am soooo blessed to have such a mum! I wish I could actually find a present for Mother's Day that sums up how much I love her.. but I don't think there is one... 
  •  Hair. Sounds funny, and it kind of is.. But this week I've been looking at my hair quite a bit as it's the first time in my entire life that I've had short hair. And thinking about it makes me grateful for hair haha because what if I was bald!? Not a good look.
  • To Do lists - how could one even survive without ever writing a To Do List?! I have so much on mine at the moment.... which I am not really grateful for. Maybe I will be grateful when all the things are ticked off.


Look out for tomorrows Delightful Dishes post - been cooking up some yummy dishes and can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!