Friday, April 8, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Today I don't really feel like doing these. .. But I'll do 'em anyway coz I didn't last week :)
From the little things we do

1. Something that makes me a great friend is I listen good! Apart from that I'm a pretty lazy friend :( I wish I wasn't but I am. I don't make enough of an effort to catch up with my friends but I find it real hard coz they all live far away :( My physically closest friend is almost 2 hours away... I think I'd be better if they lived closer - I go round randomly and do things...

2. I am a procrastinator. Even if I'm totally stressed and have heaps to do, I will waste time doing other stuff that's totally irrelevant .. It's annoying and I'm trying to get better. Like right now I should be editing photos.. But I'm here...! Hi...

3. I am not good at thinking logically. I have been reading about research methodologies for my Masters subject and one was on thinking logically.. and it's everything I am not. When I write things it comes out in a big jumble and I have to sift through it for about half an hour before I can get any semblance of structure out of it.... Great.

4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be creative, procrastinator, illogical - uh, pretty much what I just explained to you!

5. Something I'm really cheap about is paying for postage in online shops. I really hate spending money on postage. I will be like nah, I'll just wait and get it in the shops.

6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is art supplies and stationary, sometimes... or pieces of clothing that I know I will wear again and again.

7. I would trade all my clothes for more quirky, interesting, stylish ones in a heartbeat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!