Friday, March 18, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Hello Friday! You are most welcome

To celebrate, here's this weeks Fill in the Blanks from the little things we do.

1. The best deal I've ever gotten is when I married a boy, he grew into a man that is more amazing that I could have ever imagined in less than 2 years. I can't wait to see how much better it gets!

2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include first off - my dad's mum, she died before I was born and I always wanted to meet her... I would invite her to help me cook! That would be awesome. Then I would invite J* to talk about photography with, Amelie (if she were a real person) to speak French with (the imaginary French that I speak) and enjoy her quirkiness... Along those lines I'd invite Jean-Pierre Jeunet coz judging by the movies he comes up with, he'd have to be an interesting person! And all my real friends and family to make it fun and loud...

3. Something that inspires me is life, the world, everything around me. Also looking at books and any number of random websites and blogs. Particular favourites are Craftgawker and StumbleUpon.

4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) Probably sweet, although I really do get sick of sweet after a while of eating it... Is fresh a choice? Like fresh fruit & vegetables... that would have to be my ultimate choice coz that has it all and is so delicious.

5. I dream about owning my own home where I can have a vegie garden out the back, a few dogs and other pets and a few little kiddies running around.. But literally I dream about odd things, usually relating to what I have done that day, or before bed, or what I am doing the next day if it is something different.

6. My weekend will be spent Doing work and college stuff... Totally fun!

7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be Amelie (for a movie) and My Kitchen Rules or similar (for TV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!