Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday

From the little things we do

1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is getting a degree I guess... I have a B of Visual Communication Design majoring in Graphic Design and Illustration. And now I am studying a B of Arts majoring in Visual Arts... which is pretty much just the same but with painting, ceramics and all the fun stuff... and on top of that I am doing a Master of Arts.. So, ask me again at the end of next year ;)

2. My favorite place to sit in my house is at my computer desk? But probably more so outside looking at the lake. I don't really have a favourite place in this house coz it's kinda dark as we live in a flat downstairs of a house and it doesn't get much light :(

3.My fashion philosophy is comfort and classics... If it's not comfortable there's no way I will wear it. And there's no point buying trends that go out of fashion quickly - I don't have the money for that. So it kinda means that my clothes are not the trendiest, or most glamorous.

4.Something every girl should have is a sewing machine and some knitting needles. Or at least something they can get crafty with!

5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find... 


Handbag - Fossil, gift from mum
Wallet - Fossil, gift from mum
Owl Notepad - gift from Mr Peck
Eclipse Mints
USB stick
Keys - car, house, car, secret key
Lip gloss & mascara in one - free with magazine
Pens - usually more!
Movie Ticket - I am Number 4
Ipod - Gift from Mr Peck
Phone - Sony Ericsson, hand me down from brother


6. My favorite music right now is any music from the 'Once' soundtrack and a bit of Leona Lewis

7. My favorite part of my body is my arms? I don't really have a favourite part but I'm definitely the most happy with my arms, everything else needs a bit of toning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!