Friday, February 11, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Yay! I'm finally home on a Friday to participate in Fill in the Blanks :)
Been a while...

Thanks Lauren from the little things we do! Today's theme is "guilty pleasures"


1.   The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is ... nonexistent!? I haven't watched TV in a few months.. and I don't read anything that I wouldn't tell people about hehe... I do have an unhealthy addiction to playing Zuma on Facebook at the moment though... does that count?!

2.  An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is  {hahahaha this question reminds me of Mr Peck's underpants. They were pretty much nonexistent they were just a great big hole. And covered nothing. But still he wore them. Only recently did I find them in the bin.. Poor Mr Peck..} as for me.. well..,., hmm.. I have a pair of around the house shorts that used to be my brothers long pants and discovered last time I wore them that they had rips on both bum cheeks.. I still wear them at home... built in cooling :)

3.  My grocery store impulse buy is avocados. I love to buy them and think I will use them and mostly I do.. sometimes I don't :(  That and random hair products hehe can't resist a nice smelling hair product.

4.  Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is play Zuma on Facebook and read blogs. Mind you, my co-worker is Mr Peck and he doesn't really care... {or does he?! *shifty eyes*}

5.  One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is watching movies. We watch way to many. I could not.. but Mr Peck brings them home & I can't not watch when he is ;)

6.  A little indulgence that I have is ... buying clothes online. i don't do it often and I usually try and sneak it passed Mr Peck but usually I tell him anyway {I don't think he minds but still, I always feel a little guilty!}

7.  The junk drawer/area in my house is definitely the whole of the office. I hate it. I want to organise it and at the moment I cam into de-cluttering and organising and this is the only room in the house where that is virtually impossible until we can afford decent furniture. Very frustrating and annoying. Also the bench near the front door. Always full of mail, receipts and random papers. I want a clutter-free minimalist house... not gunna happen for a while. Although today I did clean out the bathroom cupboards and fill a box of junk to give away, and the other day I cleaned the kitchen benches up a little. So I'm getting there!

2 comments:

  1. whenever the hubs brings home movies i have to watch them. even if i'm doing homework, i have to stop and go watch. and i try to buy clothes online, but i can't. im always worried they won't fit or i won't like them. i need to get better at it

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yeah, I always worry about fit too. i wish I could buy shoes online but I can't.. & clothes I only buy if I definitely know that brand's size fits me .. and i usually I get to the postage part and back out coz of added postage!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Comment away!