Sunday, January 16, 2011

mr blog is feeling neglected.

Dear Mr Blog,
I am really really sorry that I haven't been paying much attention to you lately. You must feel pretty sad right now, and for that I apologise.

Please let me explain, I have been busy. But not busy in the sense of doing things, just busy with family staying over and getting back from a months away from home time and have been catching up on housework and sleep while entertaining and cooking...which I have been enjoying - but please don't feel like I don't enjoy your company too!

So, what I'm really trying to say is that I will make more of an effort from now on....

Starting with this little gem I'd like to show you! I bought a Real Living magazine on the way home from Tasmania and there are a lot of cool ideas and inspiration in it... so here is something I particularly liked...


What do you think Mr bloggy? It's from Gallop Lifestyle and will set you back a cool $410 (1.2m diameter). Personally Mr blog blog... I'm not sure I could fork out that much for a rug... but love it anyway! And you should check out the rest of the products on that website.. They are pretty sweeet!

Well my friend, I wanted to spend some more time with you today.. but there are places to go, things to do.

I promise I'll be back soon to spend time with you!
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!