Friday, October 29, 2010

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Today I'm going back to a previous Fill in the Blanks from the little things we do coz her one for today is Halloween focused and being in Australia we don't really have that. .. so here is an older one I found.

1. The First thing I do in the morning to start my day is depending on what day it is, jump out of bed, throw some clothes on and go to college... but if it's not a college day I usually go straight to my computer... such a bad habit.

2. Today I wish I was somewhere exotic. I did college work and cleaned the house all day... the house looks nice!

3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd save it and use if to pay for flights to wedding jobs... 

4. Tomorrow is Sabbath :) 

5. Two things that don't go together are me & dirty dishes... my worst nightmare! I want a dishwasher!!!

6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is juice. I love juice! That and bread. I have discovered organic bread... it's so nice compared to normal bread!! Also bananas haha I always buy bananas.

7. The last time I tried something new was tonight. I made a new recipe... It was nice. Creamy pasta..mmm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!