Friday, February 10, 2012

Fill in the Blanks!

Fill 'er Up/Fill 'er In! I haven't participated for a while, so here it is :) 




1. I started my blog because I wanted a place to share all the things I was inspired by and made...

2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs tutorials and amazing photography and cool outfits

3. Something I love about blogging is all the inspiration I find! And the connections I'm starting to make :)

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably my how to make washi tape post... my most popular post by far! Or my Package Pals post because I really like how the photos turned out :)

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is hmmm. that's a tough one.. I'm not sure..

6. My new favorite blogs to read are :  1/ Amanda Jane Jones  2/ Fellow Fellow  3/ The Veggie Mama

7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are sharing things that are too personal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!