Friday, November 18, 2011
Fill in the Blanks.
1. A nervous habit I have is I get a flushed chest area! Whenever I give a presentation I always wear a high necked top so it doesn't show...
2. Something that makes me sad is people who don't understand/tolerate people with down syndrome or any other difficulty
3. Today I am thankful for Sabbath! Yes. I can have a break from trying to finish off my exhibition work.
4. My favorite room in my house is the office. It's got all sorts of fun things, but mainly the computer. But even more so that I just stuck up all our photos from our US trip.
5. I can't stand insects.... ew. Especially in the house.
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would save it for our upcoming trip!
7. The last person I hung out with was Mr Peck, my crazy husband who puts up with my awful moods.
Labels: Fill in the blanks