Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill in the Blanks



1. The last movie I saw was True Grit.  I enjoyed it all except for the end part, from where she gets bit by a snake (she doesn't really, in case you haven't seen it... *shifty eyes*)  It seemed like the ending was rushed, and the woman is no where near as amazing as the girl.. and he (if you haven't seen it close your eyes) shot the horse :(

2. I want to go to America already!

3. Surprises are super fun and enjoyable! Especially the ones you give others :)

4. The best accessory is a scarf or a belt

5. My favorite warm drink is  hot chocolate or chai tea.

6. My favorite cold drink is depends on what mood I'm in. I love juice. If I feel car sick or sick from not eating breakfast, orange juice for shizz, always makes me feel better (especially Daily Juice, that's pretty much the only good one apart from fresh of course), Fresh apple juice is mmmm, and Almdudler, I haven't had that for aaages :(

7. Currently loving stripes and thick socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!