Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Look at Me


Honestly right now I don't think you would want to look at me. I have unwashed hair that is kind of going crazy and am in my daggy tracksuit pants and overly large jumper... my excuse is it's real cold and I have been working alll day.. so there.

Anyway. So you may remember that back in April Mr Peck bought me a shopping trip with stylist GwenStyle for my birthday. I had an awesome time and definitely recommend a trip out with Gwen. At the time she told me to let her know if I needed any advice on clothes and this week I took her up on the offer.

It's gotten so so cold here in Australia, really quick and it's left me realizing that I have no winter coat. Seriously.. how did that happen? I've needed and wanted a good winter coat for many years now but can never justify the few hundred dollars that they always seem to cost.

But aaanyway, my point was to share with you some of the winter coats that are amazing this season, thanks to some help from Gwen and some more searching from me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!