Friday, May 20, 2011

How to fix dry winter skin

As the weather has gotten colder, my skin has gotten drier and drier... From hot showers to cold winds, there are all sorts of things that can be drying to your skin. There's nothing worse than having little flakies when trying to apply makeup or even just wearing your skin natural.

Thankfully, there are so many ingredients around the house that can be used to combat that dry skin. Today I am testing out a homemade face mask made from various nourishing and natural ingredients to kick my dryness out of town!


The ingredients for my DIY face mask include all the powerhouses of natural moisturizers:

Avocado
Egg Yolk 
Olive Oil
Honey 
Milk

Plus a little bit of extra grit to scrub off that dry dead skin... aka flakies. These include:

Oatmeal
Brown sugar





How to: Whiz all the ingredients in a whizz machine, apply to face... Relax for 10min and wash it off.

Now my skin feels soft and clean and the best part, no flakies! Yay!

PS. I FINNNALLLY got my BOOOTS!!! YAYAYAYAYAY I love them! Stay tuned for an outfit post one of these days! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!