Friday, May 6, 2011

Fill in the Blanks

Fill in the Blanks via ... all I'm gunna say is you are so lucky I am awake to do this! Right now I feel like someone is standing on my eyeballs and rolling them in dirt haha... loooooong day! But a nice wedding :)

1. What I love most about my home is the lake across the road and the guy I share it with.
2. I'm excited because it's Sabbath! I can chillax and not worry about all the assignments and general stuff of everyday life. Plus I got to see my best friend today :)
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is yelling. and punching things ... I'm not sure.. I don't really think that I get frustrated that often...
4. Currently I am craving sleeeeeep and laying down, my shoulders, legs, back and eyes are killing me
5. The thing I love most about my mum is that there is no other like her. I can have the best chats with her and the best shopping trips (you know it's true mum ;) and often it feels like we're the same age, she's just smarter and knows more about life. It's awesome! I love youuuu mum!!
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be "Spazzmania" - i dunno why, it just would be.
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be food? duh!

And here is the photo I promised....


Now I am going to collapse into bed! Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!