Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday

so the phone just rang, and i was in the middle of checking out some of my favourite blogs. I left it a little late and had to leap off the chair, run out to the lounge room and pick it up. In the process, i bashed straight into the wardrobe which is situated just inside the door. i literally bounced off it, picked up the phone, only to find someone asking for {insert mumble here}. I said, this is Jasmine. "I think I have the wrong number". Yup, Yup you do. And don't call again, or i will have to charge you with my doctor/masseuse bill. That's all. End of story.
PS I didn't actually say the last bit, I only thought it...

Today I had painting & drawing. It used to be the class I dreaded, now I actually quite like getting out into the sunshine and observing nature.

We went to the beach and I found myself a nice spot perched on the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean.

putting them side by side makes mine look real bad... and the pencil doesn't come up that great.... but... yeah... ok, now I don't really want to post this haha.

Here's a picture of my spunktastic husband at work, to make me feel better... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!