Tuesday, February 1, 2011

stuck on 90.

Hey.
Sorry.
I've really been lazy and not motivated to update you on the goings on.
And that's probably because there hasn't really been that much goings on.

This will be my 91st post.
I don't know what I've posted about and I'm not sure that many of the billions of people out there really care.
But I care... so on I go! hehe... (that was a fake hehe with a spluttering cough at the end of it.. really it was a depressed hehe..)


Hmm..

Well. I can give you something... I'm not sure that many of you billions who read this blog (that again, was sarcastic and slightly depressed) will really care, but it's free... and I like it, so why not!



It's.... (wait for it) A freeeee Adobe Illustrator brush set of lace looking stuff...that I hand crafted today.
Took me all  most of the day. This feral, hot (40 odd degrees Celsius) day.
Handy for designing pretty things...

Click here or on the image above to download the file.
I'm not sure how long it will be avaliable on that site so let me know if it stops working.

Disclaimer:
These brushes are for personal use only. Please do not use them for commercial purposes or for profit. 


Hope you enjoy it! If you use them, show me what you do!

Also, don't forget that Valentine's Day is only like... 2 weeks away!! Wow,that was quick!
Go check out these cards! And buy one!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!