Monday, November 8, 2010

backkkk

Hi,
Back... and exhausted! Although I had a nap this afternoon and feel much better now :)
The wedding was great. The bride wore a stunning red dress. Such a beautiful location and super place to take pictures at. It was at Sanctuary Cove in QLD, at the Hyatt which is nicely landscaped so there was plenty of variety.  

We stayed at the resort so that was nice.. Wish we had had more spare time to relax but oh well!

Back to reality now with a sharp slap. So much to do and no time to do it...


This afternoon I wrote a book review for the book "How to be an Explorer of the World: Portable Life Museum".  Great book if you get the chance to read it... I won't bore you with my review but pretty much it's a book with different explorations you can do that teach you to actually look at the world and be inspired by it... 

Annnd.... well... that's all I've had time for today.
Tomorrow is on to ceramics I think (hopefully my plates got into the kiln last week... I'm not sure what I'll do if they didn't coz they are due on Wednesday and they take a week to kiln the first time eeeeek)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!