Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Logo Design & Knitting

Today was a semi-productive day. I did some work on a logo design and after a slow start in the ideas department I ended up loving the outcome!

Here are my two favourite:



















As for my knitting, I have to start by telling you that I have never, ever [never ever] finished a piece of knitting. I have started many a scarf...or a panel of knitting maybe one day to be stitched into a blanket... but have never finished anything. I have half finished things on needles and bits of different patterns, colours and shapes everywhere! [actually last week I put them all into one box and laughed at how many bits & pieces I have]

So... to the point. I have been working on a vest [for Mr Peck] and today I finished knitting it! Great feeling :) I still have to sew the seams up but I started that and it shouldn't take me too long. It was pretty easy if not a little monotonous but I think now that I have actually finished something, I will be more motivated to finish more things!  I really want to knit myself a cardigan or shawl. So I'm on the look out for a pattern and I'll keep you updated.

I'll put some pics up of Mr Peck in the vest when I've done the seams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Comment away!